cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX E-mail Setup for Reports Only

aalbrecht27
Level 1
Level 1

This seems like it should be a simple setup, but I'm confused by how to setup UCCX/Finesse 11.5 to send e-mail reports to our customer service manager.  I have no interest in UCCX receiving e-mails, I just want it to be able to send an e-mail of the call queue reports to the manager once a week.

When I go into the UCCX mailserver setup, (Subsystems > Chat and Email > Mail Server Configuration), it lets me add the server name but no where does it ask for the actual e-mail account to be used.  It lets me choose Microsoft Office 365 which is what I want, but that and the outgoing port number is all I can enter, but nowhere does it ask for the actual O365 e-mail account to be used.  Am I missing something?  Also, I don't really know what social miner is, but my understanding is that's if we want UCCX to receive e-mails or twitter or something, none of which I'm interested in.  Most of the documentation is either filled with broken links or is for setting up social miner.

Any help please?  This seems like it should be a lot easier, so maybe I'm just missing something simple.

3 Replies 3

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

If you want to send reports from UCCX activity, you should probably be looking in the CUIC.

https://UCCXSERVERNAME:8444/cuic/Main.htmx

There is a Scheduler (on bottom of left bar).

There you can schedule reports you want processed.

You need to create a report first (REPORTS heading), that you save, so you can refer to that in the scheduler with the time frame (Run report XYZ for "last week")

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight
In UCCX Administration, go to TOOLS > HISTORICAL REPORTING > SMTP CONFIGURATION
Here you can set email address going out, and email server.
Remember, Exchange relays may require your IP/Server/Host to be added to an "approved" list to be able to send out.

This is the correct answer! Nicely done!