cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Enhanced to Premium upgrade

terryabbott
Level 5
Level 5

I am looking for the procedure to upgrade a UCCX-Enhanced HA cluster to UCCX-Premium HA.  I know the SKU's to order the upgrades.  Is there an upgrade procedure or is it a fresh install with DRS restore?  I will likely do a fresh install with restore for business continuity but want to know the options.

Terry

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Terry, 

There is nothing specific you need to do for this. Just order the enhance to premium upgrade license and upload the same on UCCX server (System >> License >> Add License) and you are good to go.

There is no need to do a DRS backup/restore or Fresh Install for this whatsoever.

Regards

Deepak

@Deepak Rawat,

When the new premium HA license and premium user licenses are applied are you required to restart the server to activate the premium features? Or is it, just apply the licenses and all features will be available and propagated to the HA server with the replication of the database? (UCCX rel 11.x)

Regards,

Dave

Dave, 

did you complete this process? Did you have to restart or were the features added without issue?

Regards,

Darcy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: