Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX EVALUATION SCRIPT

Hi dears,

I would like to have a evaluation script but i dont see How uccx would provide It. I amor not menaing only a script, i mean evething like getting the call automatically redirect to the evaluation script and also getting the agente name, call id, time from the First script(when the user First call)

Or 

Would someone give some Idea tô develope one please. I am Lost. Tks

9 Replies 9

its has the limitation if the agent does not ends the call from finesse it does not works. Also i did not see any way of passing variables informations from this way to the new script

Correct the agent must press end call in finesse to trigger it.  I am passing variable and writing score results to a DB.  I used session steps to get that to work and pass the variables to the post call survey script.

it wasnt clear to me. i juts did not understand how did you get it. so you passed the vairables to finesse and the finesse sent it to the post call survey script, is that it?

Can you share some screenshot or the scripts?

Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 12.03.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-04 at 12.04.49 PM.png

1st pic is my main script, 2nd is my post call survey.  I pass variable from the main script to the post call survey script and write the results in the post call survey to the DB along with the score the customer entered using the get digit step for the score 

hi dear, tks for the update, i am jus not understanding how didi you passed the variable from the main script to the post call survey script. I as understand we may pass it to finesse. tks

hi rwalker, sorry to bother you. can you clarify it to us?

You can use the Session steps to store variables in the primary script.  Then you use the Session steps in your second script to reference primary script.