Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Express Application with Hunt Group Failover

roark-michael
Level 1
Level 1

I'm fairly new to UCCX.

I converted a basic CUCM ACD group to a Contact Center Expresss Application. I'm interested in how to use the old CUCM ACD as a backup for the UCCX Application. Just in case we loose our UCCX servers. I was thinking that i could go into CUCM and change the CSQ trigger DN on the Forward Busy and Call Pickup Settings and point the Forward unregisterd Internal destination to the old CUCM acd hunt piolt. I do not see those fields in  UCCX    Cisco Unified Telephony Trigger Configuration window. is it ok to make the change in CUCM? or is there a better way to configure failover?   

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You are on the right track, simply change the call forward no answer/busy/cit failure to go to the hunt pilot. One thing you need to keep in mind is that the line group member DNs cannot be defined as ACD DNs as that is not supported, you would need to make sure the agents have separate lines for this i.e. DID/personal lines.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You are on the right track, simply change the call forward no answer/busy/cit failure to go to the hunt pilot. One thing you need to keep in mind is that the line group member DNs cannot be defined as ACD DNs as that is not supported, you would need to make sure the agents have separate lines for this i.e. DID/personal lines.

HTH,

Chris