Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX -Finesse 10.6.1- Finesse not showing configured agent as Supervisor

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

I have configured an agent to be a supervisor by the following:

Tools--> User Management--> Supervisor Capability View --> searched for userID and added it to Supervisor Box, clicked Update.

Subsystem --> RmCm--> Teams--> clicked on Team Name --> found userID in Available Supervisors, moved over to Secondary Supervisors , clicked Save.

User is now listed in Subsystem  --> Rmcm --> Resources with an asteric indicating Supervisor status.

When user logs into Finesse,  he still shows as Agent and not Supervisor.

I have removed all programmed and associations in CallManager User & Application management and added it all back.

Doc attached has screen shots of his Finesse page  - not indicating Supervisor - and the screen shots of configuration.

Doc attached of Finesse locallog  (does not indicate "role" as Supervisor as mine does.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try restarting Cisco Unified CCX Notification Service in after hours and then check.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try restarting Cisco Unified CCX Notification Service in after hours and then check.

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Deepak. 

I restarted the service and it worked like a charm. Only thing I am disappointed in is that it knocked several agents into Not Ready status .... wish Cisco had made that a little more seemless ... I hate that so many of their answers end up disrupting the agents.

Yeah I know it must have knocked out the agents and that is the reason I recommended to restart it in after hours. Anyways what has being done is done and good part is that issue got resolved.

Regards

Deepak

Kamil G
Level 1
Level 1

I have this issue also... should I restart this service on the CCX Subscriber and then the Publisher or on the Pub first, and then the Sub?

Hi Kamil,

As this does not cause a failover for the HA pair, I'm not sure it matters. I did the Pub , then Sub.

The impact was about  - 10 - 13 seconds. Agents were put in Not Ready Status. Some agents got logged out.  Agents can not change their state while the service is restarting on which ever server is the Master.  CUIC - Live Data reports don't change state during the restart of the service.

With these type disruption to your agents - so as Deepak suggested you might want to do this after hours or some non high volume period.

Just as a side note - this was also the same resolution for a time when agents were not able to log in,  in this case it was also recommended that in addition I restart the Tomcat service and the CRS Engine.

Thank you, I will do it at night when the Contact Center has less calls, we have a Team that works 24/7 so I don't really have after hours time frame.  But usually there are 3 or 4 Agents on at night and they will be ok if I restart the notification service, I will restart the Pub and then the Sub as you recommended.  

Thanks again,

Kamil