cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX-Finesse -10.6-Agent login stuck at "signing in"

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

Agent goes to correct Finesse web address, is configured as an Agent,  device is associated correctly in User Mgmt  along with IPCC extension field set , device is associated with  UCCX Application user ,  Device is up and registered, and agent has signed in previously.

Agent fills in user name, password, extension , then black box comes on screen and says "signing in"  and just sits there.

Looked at MIVR logs , it does not show the attempt to log in,  a search on user name or extension produces no results.

Checked on another agent's login attempt in that same MIVR log and found where it shows his attempt (shows the agents user ID, extension, password as *******)  and so forth ....    Just trying to see what I should have found for the agent that is having the issue.

Not sure what else to check .... any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

5 Replies 5

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

Additional troubleshooting information:

Found how to do a Locallog for the Finesse agent , there is no error listed / no api error

Compared user's output with a successful user output:

User who CAN NOT log in -- <dialogs>/finesse/api/User/atutaj/Dialogs</dialogs>
<extension></extension>

User who CAN log in --

<dialogs>/finesse/api/User/llewey/Dialogs</dialogs>

<extension>62722</extension>

So it looks like the user is not putting in the extension - However he does not get the error on the sign in that he is missing information, I tried it myself and I got an error on the desktop that I was missing information - PLUS in this same output from the user that can not get past "signing in" .. the log shows the Team he is on  and shows his <role> as both Agent and Supervisor.

Here is more of user that CAN NOT log in - local log output  (below is comparison to the user who can log in)

<loginId>atutaj</loginId>
  <loginName>atutaj</loginName>
  <pendingState>LOGIN</pendingState>
  <reasonCodeId>-1</reasonCodeId>
  <roles>
    <role>Agent</role>
    <role>Supervisor</role>
  </roles>
  <settings>
    <wrapUpOnIncoming></wrapUpOnIncoming>
  </settings>
  <state>LOGOUT</state>
Same area of Log for user who CAN log in

<loginId>llewey</loginId>

<loginName>llewey</loginName>

<pendingState></pendingState>

<reasonCodeId>-1</reasonCodeId>

<roles>

<role>Agent</role>

<role>Supervisor</role>

</roles>

<settings>

<wrapUpOnIncoming></wrapUpOnIncoming>

</settings>

<state>NOT_READY</state>

Anyone have any idea why the Extension is not populating?   The user gave me a screen shot of his entry of extension and the subsequent stuck at "signing in" message.

Having the same issue. No recent changes to anything either.

The quick solution I found is to remove the IPCC extension by changing it to none in the end user profile in CUCM. Wait for it to be removed from CCX resources and then change it back. 

Ran across exact behavior with only 1 agent. Rebuilding his agent account worked for me too!

Thanks it's working

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: