cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX / Finesse 12 Team Performance gadget height

David Winther
Level 1
Level 1

Have anyone tried to adjust the height of the Team Performance gadget in UCCX / Finesse 12.? I can see that there are other discussions but that is on version 11 and it seems that it has changed.

This is from the default desktop layout:

image.png

As explained in the default XML the only 2 gadget with the Height and maxRows is when you choose "view call history" on a user. I

Thanks David

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have not tried this yet, but tt's talked about in the UCCX Admin Guide:

"The maxRow attribute (optional) is used to adjust the height of the Team Performance gadget. If there are multiple instances of the Team Performance gadget, each instance height can be set by using this attribute. By default the maxRow attribute value is set to 10 rows."

And in the UCCX Release Notes:

"Updates to Default Layout XML
The following attributes are added in the Default Layout XML:
- managedBy is added in the Live Data gadget.
- maxRow to adjust the height of the team performance gadget."

I'm seeing that these are gadget attrbutes and not query string params.

E.g., You would do this

<gadget id="team-performance" maxRow="5">/desktop/scripts/js/teamPerformance.js</gadget>

AND not this

<gadget id="team-performance">/desktop/scripts/js/teamPerformance.js?maxRow=5</gadget>

Give that a shot and let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

Hi Anthony,

You were right, the documentation says it is now an attribute and that should be typed as you mention but the documentation is wrong it says that the attribute name should be maxRow but it should be maxRows then it works:

<gadget id="team-performance" maxRows="20">/desktop/scripts/js/teamPerformance.js?</gadget>

Thanks for getting me in the right direction..

View solution in original post

16 Replies 16

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have not tried this yet, but tt's talked about in the UCCX Admin Guide:

"The maxRow attribute (optional) is used to adjust the height of the Team Performance gadget. If there are multiple instances of the Team Performance gadget, each instance height can be set by using this attribute. By default the maxRow attribute value is set to 10 rows."

And in the UCCX Release Notes:

"Updates to Default Layout XML
The following attributes are added in the Default Layout XML:
- managedBy is added in the Live Data gadget.
- maxRow to adjust the height of the team performance gadget."

I'm seeing that these are gadget attrbutes and not query string params.

E.g., You would do this

<gadget id="team-performance" maxRow="5">/desktop/scripts/js/teamPerformance.js</gadget>

AND not this

<gadget id="team-performance">/desktop/scripts/js/teamPerformance.js?maxRow=5</gadget>

Give that a shot and let me know how it goes.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you i really appreciate your help.

Yes i also saw that in the admin guide but i was not sure how the syntax should be, it would have been nice with an example in the guide. But i tried your syntax but it gives an error:

FinesseXML.png

It worked as query string in my lab:

Give it a try this way.

Hi Piyush,

I have tried it as a query string and it doesn´t work for me it keep showing 10 rows in the Team Performance gadget. 

ok.. I am assuming at least the error is no more and the layout is accepted by the server.

Clear the cache on the browser, open a new session and try login.  If you still see same result, try restarting Tomcat service.

Yes the error is gone when i use your syntax but i doesn´t seem to work. I can try to restart the tomcat later but when i do other changes in the layout i can see the changes in the Finesse after logout / login.

Ok.. can you capture browser console log when team performance gadget loads and see what information is passed to the browser about number of rows ?

I hope you have already tried clearing cache of the browser.

I´ve tried to clear browser cache, i have restarted the UCCX cluster i have tried running the Finesse with ?nocache and in different browsers all with no luck. :-(

Other changes to the layout works fine only not able to adjust the height of the Team Performance.

When i look in the browser console log i only see the LiveDataGadget and not the Team-Performance:

Successfully created/opened database: _ccbu_logs cd.component.js:6:65760
2019-08-27T10:16:25.074 +02:00: : uccx1.server.com: Aug 27 2019 10:16:25.129 +0200: Workflow : [ClientServices] Team: requestId='undefined', Making REST request: method=GET, url='https://uccx1.server.com:8445/finesse/api/Team/15?nocache=1566893785074' finesse.js:3627:36
2019-08-27T10:16:25.080 +02:00: : uccx1.server.com: Aug 27 2019 10:16:25.135 +0200: Workflow : Resolved URL for the gadget: https://localhost:8444/cuic/gadget/LiveData/LiveDataGadget.jsp?gadgetHeight=275&viewId=D6D0B6740B0040D5A089FD1C09F5C72C&filterId=AgentCallLogDetailStats.agentID=AgentEvent:Id&type=dynamic&maxRows=20 finesse.js:3627:36
2019-08-27T10:16:25.080 +02:00: : uccx1.server.com: Aug 27 2019 10:16:25.135 +0200: Workflow : Resolved URL for the gadget: https://localhost:8444/cuic/gadget/LiveData/LiveDataGadget.jsp?gadgetHeight=275&viewId=5D411E8A10000140000000230A4E5E6B&filterId=AgentStateDetailStats.agentID=AgentEvent:Id&type=dynamic&maxRows=20 finesse.js:3627:36
2019-08-27T10:16:25.105 +02:00: : uccx1.server.com: Aug 27 2019 10:16:25.160 +0200: Workflow : [ClientServices] PhoneBooks: requestId='undefined', Making REST request: method=GET, url='https://uccx1.server.com:8445/finesse/api/User/dawi/PhoneBooks?nocache=1566893785105' finesse.js:3627:36
2019-08-27T10:16:25.124 +02:00: : uccx1.server.com: Aug 27 2019 10:16:25.179 +0200: Workflow : [ClientServices] [ AgentVoiceState- ] - populateStateOptions[ currentState:NOT_READY

If you are using localhost in your gadget URL, change it to IP Address / hostname (if DNS works correctly) and re-try.

Another thing to try: if you add ?nocache to the end of your Finesse Desktop URL, it's supposed to tell Finesse to serve up files from disk vs cache. Worth a shot.

Strange, I guess the documentation is wrong. You should open a TAC case and file a defect.

Opened a case and bug CSCvt64650 was created to update the documentation around maxRow needing to be maxRows.

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Anthony,

You were right, the documentation says it is now an attribute and that should be typed as you mention but the documentation is wrong it says that the attribute name should be maxRow but it should be maxRows then it works:

<gadget id="team-performance" maxRows="20">/desktop/scripts/js/teamPerformance.js?</gadget>

Thanks for getting me in the right direction..

Did you file a documentation defect? Thanks for posting the true solution. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: