cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Finesse Admin Error - cfadmin login

tsuntken
Level 1
Level 1

Getting an error message when logging into cfadmin when logging in with a user setup as an admin through the appadmin interface. After logging in the Finesse blue page is displayed with "???destkop.admin.body.tabpanels.notab???" and yes, the word desktop is misspelled as destkop. Screenshot is attached.

If I log in with the application administration that is created during the UCCX installation process I can log in just fine, just having trouble with users assigned admin thru appadmin interface.

I should also mention that it did work for a while with an appadmin interface assigned admin account for a while and then started throwing this error.

UCCX is version 10.6. We have restarted Tomcat and other services to try and resolve the issue with no luck.

Thanks

Tom

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ali Altai
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Tom,

it look like you hitting bug --- CSCur71176 

please see belwo 

Conditions:
Agent with Administrator role who is assigned to a team which has a custom Desktop Layout.

Workaround:
Use Administrator accounts that are not Agents

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ali Altai
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Tom,

it look like you hitting bug --- CSCur71176 

please see belwo 

Conditions:
Agent with Administrator role who is assigned to a team which has a custom Desktop Layout.

Workaround:
Use Administrator accounts that are not Agents

Thank you, yes, I worked with TAC and it was identified as the bug you mentioned to be fixed in version 11.

Symptom:

User unable to use Finesse Admin if that user has a custom Desktop Layout assigned.

Conditions:

Workaround:

Use Administrator accounts that are not Agents, or are using the default layout.

You can work around this issue by using admin accounts that are not “agents with non-default layouts”.

I used to have Administrator, Agent, Supervisor and Reporting Capabilities. I've removed all capabilities except for Administrator. Have also ensured that I am not part of any Resource Groups or Teams.

I tried Signing-In to Cisco Finesse Administration but still getting error "???destkop.agent.body.tabpanels.notab???". What can I do to fix my account? I don't have any other account that I can use.