cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Finesse and AQM Integration to invoke start call Recording when agent login in USING AQM API

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi ,

our Client Requirement is to start and stop the recording when agent login into Cisco Finesse and stop when he logs out.

We have UCCX 10.6 and AQM 10.5.

Summary of Current Configuration 

:- AQM is successfully recording calls when workflow is set to Record.

:- Now to invoke the recording only when Agent logs in , first i set the AQM workflow to "Do Not Record" for all calls

:- Secondly created a Workflow in Cisco Finesse , to send the API Control command when call is answered. I followed the procedure in this guide

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_10x/reference/guide/qm-integration-guide-cad-finesse-105.pdf FInesse Workflow

:- But it is not working

Any One tried this particular solution , what am i missing.

4 Replies 4

djlundberg
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Harris-

I haven't worked on AQM 10.5, but do you see the commands in the Recording logs on AQM server? That might yield some useful information.

DJ 

ruimartins1000
Level 4
Level 4

Hi! I've tried and I believe your Finesse Workflow is correct.

The trick is that on AQM you need to have your WFO Workflow Allowing to Record all calls.

Then to exclude all calls from being recorded, you can use the Inclusion List and make * for Exclude all Patterns for being recorded. Then your Finesse Workflow will work:

1) All calls are sent to AQM, but are not recorded because of the Excluded Pattern = *

2) Finesse Workflow only has the power to overwrite the Inclusion List configuration

3) Finesse Workflow cannot overwrite the AQM Workflow configuration.

Hope it helps,

Rui

ausjustin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi HARIS_HUSSAIN

have you fixed your issue yet  ? 

i have same request from our client . 

many thanks if you can share it your solutions . 

thanks

Justin 

Hi Justin,

I put an attach with the configs that need to be done, regarding the bullets I've described previously:

1) All calls are sent to AQM, but are not recorded because of the Excluded Pattern = *

2) Finesse Workflow only has the power to overwrite the Inclusion List configuration

3) Finesse Workflow cannot overwrite the AQM Workflow configuration

Hope it helps,

Rui