cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX/Finesse/CUIC- Supervisor changing state - how to know who did it

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

I am running 10.6 UCCX with Finesse.   We have a lot of Supervisors world wide , I am wondering if there a report or way to figure out which of them changed the state of the Agent ?  I assume I could look at logs if I know the exact time it occurred. Have not really checked the log, but assumed it might have the Supervisor ID that made the change.

If UCCX retains the Supervisor ID who made the change to some agent, is there a way to report on this ?  Would prefer if it was CUIC so these Supervisors can do this for themselves.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no report unfortunately that can tell which supervisor change the agent state. Only way to find this as you have guessed is to look into the logs but it will not be that easy as well to identify for someone who does not do it everyday in and out.

Even to create a custom report for this thing will not be possible as this record is not stored within any HR table as a normal call record stays that you can retrieve through Custom Reporting but stays within the CCX Engine itself.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no report unfortunately that can tell which supervisor change the agent state. Only way to find this as you have guessed is to look into the logs but it will not be that easy as well to identify for someone who does not do it everyday in and out.

Even to create a custom report for this thing will not be possible as this record is not stored within any HR table as a normal call record stays that you can retrieve through Custom Reporting but stays within the CCX Engine itself.

Regards

Deepak

thanks for the response and explanation !!