Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Finesse Longest Call in Queue

johnsnave1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have had a query from and end user who wanted to know why there was a figure of 2 minutes showing against the Longest Call In Queue when there were 5 agents ready for a particular queue. 

The end user is logged in as a Finesse supervisor looking at the Voice CSQ Summary Report from Queue Data.

What time period is the longest call in queue figure calculated over? I suspect that the figures generated are slightly historical as a certain time may have elapsed from the time the value was calculated; although, perhaps the number of agents in the ready state is a more concurrent.

UCCX ver 11.6.1

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hmmm Ok. I noticed the name of the script ended with CCX85 but you previously stated, you're running UCCX v11.6(1). Did you recently upgraded? If so, did you open and save this script using the 11.6(1) Editor?

Here's some additional recommendations;

By default, the priority level for inbound calls is 1. There's no reason to declare this step unless you want to change the default priority level to something higher. You can remove this step or leave it... it doesn't matter.

Also, you should add a 1 or 2 second delay after the Accept step or, just before the Play Prompt step. This provides a "natural delay" for the caller.

What's the intended purpose of the Get User Info step?

And finally, did you debug your script via DebugReactive Script yet?

If I had to guess, your problem is caused by the failed result of the Connect step. This step might fail for a number of reasons from RNA to the use of unsupported phone features, like iDivert or DND. Right now, if the call fails to connect... you send this call to the queue - rather than back to the Select Resource step.

Technically, Cisco doesn't support the use of unsupported phone features. Please check the release notes for the complete list of unsupported features and actions. Check the agent's phone template and remove these features, then under the Connect [Failed] branch... send calls back to the Select Resource step so they can select another agent.

Good Luck - Mark

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Mark Swanson
Level 4
Level 4

Cisco Finesse provides a combination of real-time and historical data. The gadget (report) you referenced is real-time. This problem could be caused by a number of things, from bugs to misconfigurations. If I had to guess, your script(s) might be causing this problem if you assign the CSQ, queue calls and reassign the CSQ without using dequeue or 'marked' as handled when redirecting/transferring calls.

How often do they notice this problem?

If you can, please post your script.

Hi Mark,

many thanks for your answer. 

The end user experiences the problem about 3 or 4 times a day. I will look at the script and follow your advice.

Thanks again, John.

Hi Mark,

please see the attached script.

Many thanks, John.

Hi Mark,

Hmmm Ok. I noticed the name of the script ended with CCX85 but you previously stated, you're running UCCX v11.6(1). Did you recently upgraded? If so, did you open and save this script using the 11.6(1) Editor?

Here's some additional recommendations;

By default, the priority level for inbound calls is 1. There's no reason to declare this step unless you want to change the default priority level to something higher. You can remove this step or leave it... it doesn't matter.

Also, you should add a 1 or 2 second delay after the Accept step or, just before the Play Prompt step. This provides a "natural delay" for the caller.

What's the intended purpose of the Get User Info step?

And finally, did you debug your script via DebugReactive Script yet?

If I had to guess, your problem is caused by the failed result of the Connect step. This step might fail for a number of reasons from RNA to the use of unsupported phone features, like iDivert or DND. Right now, if the call fails to connect... you send this call to the queue - rather than back to the Select Resource step.

Technically, Cisco doesn't support the use of unsupported phone features. Please check the release notes for the complete list of unsupported features and actions. Check the agent's phone template and remove these features, then under the Connect [Failed] branch... send calls back to the Select Resource step so they can select another agent.

Good Luck - Mark

Many thanks Mark - I'll follow your suggestion.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: