Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX -- Flash Caller Detail on CAD

Hi,

Trust you are doing well. We have a customer who has a requirement of prioritizing certain VIP callers and flashing it on the Cisco Agent Desktop.

I have done the former(priotization) by increasing the priority by 2 in the script by using if statement for these caller ANI however I am stuck regarding flashing the VIP details on the CAD. Any ideas would be immensely appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rathish

6 Replies 6

frzhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

there is no such option for uccx.

What do you mean by flashing it on CAD?  When they answer the call you want the caller data to flash?

Or when a call comes into queue that's a VIP, you want something to pop up so they know a call is waiting?   You could probably do something with a custom wallboard. 

Actually I got this working. Customer is happy but I wanted to add another field on CAD to prompt a VIP Calling. Let me explain what I did.

As seen in the attached imaged I added Set Enterprise Call Info value as VIP ITALIAN CALLER,

VIP ENGLISH CALLER and VIP FRENCH CALLER respectively.

So basically when a person from Italy calls it matches the ANI list and routes to Italian Queue and prompts on the CAD as seen in the attachment. The same is for English and French. It is working fine.

As seen in the second image i am using the language field to prompt the agent. However what I had in mind was to add another field in CAD called "VIP" and then prompt as VIP. Is it possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rathish

In the Enterprise Call Info Value, I have added 3 variables whose string values will flash on the CAD as seen in the image above.

Thanks

Rathish

Hello,

There is also another thing you can do.

You can create a simple HTML page which has a VIP retain in large so you can pop it into the CAD integrated browser (this is if you are not using this for something else).

Amer

Hi Rathisch

I don't know your UCCX version, but from ver. 7You can also create a workflow for the agents in desktop admin, so that in case the information VIP ITALIAN CALLER, VIP ENGLISH CALLER or VIP FRENCH CALLER is present, you run a voice contact workflow which on ringing runs an agent notification action. This will display a popup on agent display with information you decide..

Henrik