cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Forward calls to Hunt Pilot

Dhyeem
Level 1
Level 1

Dears , I will explain the business process we have so it will be clear then i will put the issue i'm suffering with.

Customer Script checking if there is no agent available and if no agent is talking it will forward the Call to Hunt Pilot Number, Hunt Pilot assign with 2 extensions, the 2 extensions each assign with Single Number Reach to different Mobile Number.

The behavior is i needed but the problem the call will go to the SNR mobile then will ring 2 ring and disconnect the caller.

My question is : 

- is there any way to keep the mobile number (SNR) ring more without disconnecting the call? (SNR is configure with RNA 40 sec)

- in UCCX Reporting , where i can found the calls that hit this hunt pilot number?

Regards,

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The SNR timer is controlled by the "Stop ringing this phone after X seconds to avoid connecting to this phone's voicemail." setting on the Remote Destination configuration. What is the value there?

Also, since the call is going via Hunt pilot, what is the "Maximum Hunt Timer" defined on it?

In the reporting you will see these calls as "Overflow" calls under Application and/or CSQ reporting depending if you re-route it after or before you select the CSQ.

Dear Chris, below you will find the answers you needed.

- The Value of the Stop ringing the phone in the Remote Destination is : 100
- the Maximum Hunt Timer is :
- in the attachment you will see the the hunt pilot config summary with the remote destination.

for the report i found the calls in the system reports (application) as flow-out, but couldn't find the details. i will check it later on.

also i have attached the script if needed.