cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX HA problem. Both servers masters

Anton Rybak
Level 1
Level 1

We have UCCX version 12.0.1.10000-24 in HA mode. After migration to a new datacenter with ip changes, both servers masters. When i look subscriber status from publisher i see only UNKNOWN status for all services and vice versa from subscriber i ll open publisher server and all services in UNKNOWN state. Dbreplication in good state. Diagnose test already passed. I don't know why both servers thinks that they masters and how to fix this... 

3 Replies 3

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

There are a lot of missing details here.  Where to start...?  :-/

What are your MCVD logs reporting?  There is probably an error message there stating something important.  It's interesting that you say DB Replication is good...

Without knowing more detail, I would venture a guess that in the process of re-IP addressing the servers, you have broken the License MAC for the cluster.  They are probably not properly sharing inter-cluster security / communication. 

Just a guess.  At this point, if you haven't already, open a service request with the Cisco TAC and Licensing.

-Sean

I found in MCVD logs that there is still old ip adresses present. Problem was in Node.Config that stored old ip adresses. Without TAC you can't resolve this issue because you need to use CET Tool and for this tool you need root access.

Cool.  I thought you would find something useful in your MCVD logs.  Glad it helped point you in the right direction.

-Sean