cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Historical Reports Not Accurately Filtered by Agent Name

Skyler Spence
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, we're having an odd problem when running our historical reports.  When we filter a report by Agent Name only a couple of agents have any records.  However when we filter the same report by skill or CSQ name the records for all agents are present, leading me to think that the records are not being tagged properly somewhere in the database.  Has anyone seen this before or have any suggestions for resolving this? 

For an example, if I run the Agent Call Summary report and filter by all of my agent names, I only get records for 3 people during the reporting period.  If I filter based on CSQ name I get records for all 25 agents.

We are using UCCX version 8.02

3 Replies 3

mike
Level 4
Level 4

I'm seeing a similar problem with 7.0.1sr5.

If you run Agent Summary/Sort by Agent Name/Filter by Skill Name, you don't get all the agents either.

If you run them by CSQ then you get all the agents...

Skyler Spence
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm also having agents show in the filter list that are no longer in the system, and in at least one case reports filtered by a skill report an agent who is not assigned to that skill anymore.  Are these symptoms a result of configuration in some way?  I'm starting to feel like the reporting is buggy in this release.

Go ahead and and open a case with TAC this looks like a defect

Regards

Anuj