Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - how to make agent receive calls in sequence

cm6043
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

have setup a UCCX call queue and need the following sequence. I use Resource Skills with Most Skilled by Weight but only agent 4 and 2 can receive calls in Hotline1-2022400 and agent 4 and 3 in hotline2-2022401. Do you know what the issue is ? Thanks

agent 1

agent 2

agent 3

agent 4

Competence Level

Hotline1-2022400

3rd

2nd

1st

hotline2-2022401

3rd

2nd

1st

CSQ:Hotline1-2022400

Resource Selection Criteria : Most Skilled by Weight

Skills : hkg-skill1

Minimum Competence : 1

Weight : 1

CSQ:Hotline2-2022401

Resource Selection Criteria : Most Skilled by Weight

Skills : hkg-skill2

Minimum Competence : 1

Weight : 1

Thanks

Leung Che Man

9 Replies 9

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Your table doesn’t actually show the per-skill rating of the agents. It just has a single “competency rating” row but your CSQ config details show two different Skill names. Are the agents properly Skilled in both?
Also, the “by weight” option is rare. By a landslide the most common option is plain “Most Skilled”.

Hi Jonathan,

Some agents will serve two hotline queue so I use skilled base routing. Actually, the calls cannot be distributed to all related agents but only two agents receive calls. When I use Longest available, all related agents can receive calls. It is very strange ..... Do you know what the problem is ?

Cheers

Leung Che Man

Hi all,

I still stuck in this issue. Customer do not accept the call sequence.

Is there any reason why the selection criteria for Linear or Circle in Resource Group is not working, eg. Only 2 agents can be received calls when 3 agents are ready. When I set Longest Available, all agents can be received calls.

I hope anyone can help me.

Thanks

Leung  Che Man

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
How is your CSQ setup ? When you say sequential, on what basis you want to do agent selection - skill, weight etc. ?

Hi Nipun,

I have re-config with simple resource group. When I call the trigger 2400, the call will reach agent 1, agent 2, agent 1, agent 2 ............ The agent 3 and 4 will not be reach.

Version : UCCX 10.6

License : Demo

hkg-group

agent 1

agent 2

agent 3

agent 4

CSQ:hkg-queue

Resource Pool Selection Model : Resource Group

Selection Critiria : Linear

Resource Group : hkg-group

Resource : agent 1, agent 2, agent 3, agent 4

Application : hkg-icd

Script : SSCRIPT[icd.aef]

CSQ:hkg-queue

Trigger Number : 2400

Thanks

Man

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Ok. I believe the behaviour is because of Linear. Agent 3 will get the call only when Agent 1 and 2 are not available. Have you tested with Agent 1 and 2 being busy ?

Hi Nipun,

Yes agent 3 can receive calls when agent 1 and 2 are not ready. Or either agent 1 or 2 not ready, agent 3 also can receive calls. Do you know if there is any issue in the setting ?

Thanks
Man

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Like I said, it is because of your selection criteria. It is set to Linear. It is working as designed.
Set is to circular and then test.

Hi Nipun,

After using circle, the result is same, when all ready, only 1 and 2 receive calls. If 1 or 1 become not ready, 3 can receive call.

Thanks
Man
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: