Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX .. I'm sorry, we are currently experiencing system problems error

ulambaday
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am new to scripting and I created a scrpt for a group, everything is working fine but when the call comes to queue and the agent deosn't pick the call, the

caller hear "

I'm sorry, we are currently experiencing system problems and are unable to process your call. Please try again later

I have attached the script, any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

18 Replies 18

I am facing this issue but after restarting the server , it disappeared but now it happened again . 

Ensure you open the script and then run a validation step to ensure nothing is missing within the script. If you are running a reactive debug and you don’t see anything pop up when you initiate the call, it means it would be something from the initial part of the script. More specifically anything above your Holiday check. Since you are carrying over script from old CCX to 9.X, just check for steps that are no longer valid in CCX 9

sandeep_yadav07
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

In addition,it can also happen if your script is invalid due to some missing parameter or prompt etc.Try to validate the script, you will get the idea and fix the problem.If validation is succeeded then call will happen properly as per treatment.

dgonzalez1
Level 1
Level 1

In my case, the problem was that the script had duplicated labels, which made it invalid.

Remember to validate the script beofre load it. Don't be like me