Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX IP-IVR Report

I have a customer that is asking if they can get a report in CUIC that shows customer use of their IVR (ip-ivr).

eg: How many people hit the IVR/DID, How many people pressed each option offered in the IVR.

In the documentation I found it looked like reports were available in CUIC for outbound IVR information but not inbound. 

I also found a thread that said you could get some information using RTMT, is this what they would need to use?

I am currently just getting started in the UCCX world and was hoping someone could help me out with this.

Thanks!

4 Replies 4

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, just to clarify, is it a UCCX deployment or UCCE? You mentioned IP IVR, this implies UCCE. Thanks.

G.

It is a UCCX deployment.  My understanding is that IP IVR is the IVR used by UCCX where as UCCE can use Audium or IP IVR.  I have worked on UCCE systems using Audium for the last 5 years and know setup very well but have moved to a new role where I am now getting into UCCX.

Hi,

actually, it's good to clarify the terminology. "IP IVR" is a special UCCX deployment when UCCX acts like an IVR and queue within a UCCE system. UCCX when deployed as an ACD, is just UCCX.

Anyway, to answer your question, within UCCX there are no CallTypes, for instance, so the only thing left is to build your own custom reporting. For instance, you can issue a HTTP request sending some data to an external database. Or an SQL insert. Either way, you will have to create your own custom reporting on this.

G.

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

UCCX doesn't provide that level of reporting compared with the finer VXML based reporting in UCCE-CVP. A workaround I've seen others done is to update the callvariable1-10 at each step/selection. Not sure if there's a better way for this.

Thanks!

-JT-

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: