Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX (IPCC) HTTP document

nowcommsupport
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm trying to get the web server working on IPCC. I put HTML documents into all the folders under 'Applications > Document Management' (web interface) or into 'C:\Program Files\wfavvid\tomcat_appadmin\webapps\ROOT' (as suggested by the 'Getting Started with Scripts' guide), but neither work. I've created a HTTP trigger. Am I missing something?

Thanks. I'm using IPCC v7.

22 Replies 22

form action="http://10.0.0.100:8080/greeting" method=GET

Correct your form action.

Regards

Soban

Hi,

Thanks a lot.

The trigger gets executed now. the 8080 port fixed the problem. Which means the application after all is sitting on tomcat server.

I've having other problem now, but I'll try to fix it myself.

the script can't find the file specified, sayhello.html (dynamic one).

I'm getting the file with thee following function: Create File Document step

Which I guess looks for the document in a document repository.

I've placed sayhello.html in a document repository, pretty much everywhere now. but still it can't find it.

Cheers,

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for all your help.

I was finally able to figure out the last problem, although it had nothing to do with the original question,

It looks like Create File Document step, does not get the document from the Document repository, which is what I thought initially.

It needs a full path to the file, which I had to put like following:"C:\Program Files\wfavvid\Documents\user\default\sayhello.html"

In this case it worked perfectly.

Many  thanks again.

George

Hi

The 'Create File Document' step will want a disk file name...  that's basically it's purpose, to prepare to load a file into a doc variable.

If you want to refer to a repository document just set the document variable to something in this format : DOC[filename.html] or DOC[test.xml]

Obviously either way works, but the direct repository access is the proper way and should continue to work if you upgrade to 8.0 (linux) whereas what you have now will certainly fail...

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your input.

Indeed that's what I discovered. I know if I use DOC[filename] I get it from the repository, I only thought initially that the Create File Document referred to the repository too, but as I was playing around with the function, I've discovered it does not.

As well, would be good if we could have something like Create File Document but for repository. That way you could get files from the repository on the fly without need to define the files beforehand.

Thanks,

Hi

What do you mean by on the fly?

It's possible to define the name of the document at run time, such as :

SET docVar = DOC["settings.xml"]

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

on the fly=runtime...

Sorry for my wrong terminology.

Thanks for the tip, I did realize you could define it with set step.

Cheers,

George

No problem...

Please rate helpful posts and mark answered questions that you've got a satisfactory response from to help identify useful content in the forums...
https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-6212