cancel
Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Sergey 1907
Beginner

UCCX IVR Script GetDigitString for 4 OR 6 digit set true ELSE failse

I ask for help. The caller dials the number that is recorded in GetDigitString. The next step is if GetDigitString is 4 or 6, send to CallRedirect. I can't understand how to OR enter in IF (((. InputGetDigitString.length() == 4 | 6 does not work

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
JohnBushong8071
Beginner

I would set a Integer to the actual digit string length (iDialedLength), then do a Switch that looks at the Integer (iDialedLength) and sends the call for 4 to whatever, 6 to whatever, default to whatever.

Just my way of thinking it through.

John B

View solution in original post

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee

The answer to your original question is the following:

If (InputGetDigitString.length() == 4 || InputGetDigitString.length() == 6) Then
  True
    /* The input length is either 4 or 6 */
  False
    /* The input length is neither 4 nor 6 */

6 REPLIES 6
JohnBushong8071
Beginner

I would set a Integer to the actual digit string length (iDialedLength), then do a Switch that looks at the Integer (iDialedLength) and sends the call for 4 to whatever, 6 to whatever, default to whatever.

Just my way of thinking it through.

John B

Hey John!

Thanks, but this is not work for me, because I need that if 4 or 6 digits are typed, then a redirect follows. The Switch does not allow mapping two values (4 and 6) to one label (

Alternatively, I can of course make two redirects )

P.S. with Switch it's a good idea! And it work for me too

But maybe someone has a solution through IF (InputGetDigitString.length() == 4 | 6) Then

The other nice thing about using the Switch, is you can build a reporting tool to determine how many callers used 4 digits, 6 digits, or "other". 

John B

May be do you have an example? ))) I just started researching this and I love UCCX

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee

The answer to your original question is the following:

If (InputGetDigitString.length() == 4 || InputGetDigitString.length() == 6) Then
  True
    /* The input length is either 4 or 6 */
  False
    /* The input length is neither 4 nor 6 */

Bingo! 

Create
Recognize Your Peers
Content for Community-Ad