Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Licensing Newb

ra_to
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm looking at the licensing requirements for HA. I know you need software licenses for both UCCX servers and the HA license to go along with it, but with UCCX licensing being based on maximum concurrent agent seats- let's assume I have 50 agents, would I need to license both servers for 50 agents? Any info is appreciated, if there's any documentation explaining this, a link would be great.

Thanks all!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Assuming you are on premium licensing you only need to load agent licenses on the primary server. So if you have 25 agents on a sub node and 25 on the primary node you need to install 50 agent licenses on the primary node. Just needs to match up with how many agents are logged in concurrently though, so if you have 50 agents total but only 25 per shift you would only need 25 as long as there would be no overlap.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Assuming you are on premium licensing you only need to load agent licenses on the primary server. So if you have 25 agents on a sub node and 25 on the primary node you need to install 50 agent licenses on the primary node. Just needs to match up with how many agents are logged in concurrently though, so if you have 50 agents total but only 25 per shift you would only need 25 as long as there would be no overlap.