cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX menu option statistics

Paul Austin
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all, Does anyone know if you can get statistics for the number of times options in the menu step are selected by callers and how you can run a report to get these stats?

Many Thanks

8 Replies 8

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

There are 2 ways of doing this ...

1 - populate one of the custom variables in the script with the option that the caller has picked. You can then run a custom call variable report. You need to use the Set Enterprise Info step in your script.

2 - Try to have a CSQ after each option in the IVR. That way you know how many callers selected each option by looking at the number of calls presented to each CSQ.

Brian

I concur that option 1 recommedned is the best choice, alternatrively if you have Premium edition you can write it to an external database everytime an option is selected.

HTH,

Chris

we had to write a custom report, however, its a pita since that report has to be pushed to each historical reports desktop.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Is there a chance you could send me a snippet of a script to just guide me on my way please inc the variables?

Thanks

Script attached. You'll need to add the set enterprise call info step after each option in the your IVR.

Then, run a custom call variables report to see what the variable was set to during the call.

Brian

Please, note that although also Cisco describes the custom call variables approach (see here), this may lead to duplicated rows in the custom call variables report, breaking statistics (see here)

Hi Bill,

We are also looking to report on these custom variables. From what I can see these are set in the

ContactCallDetail table as customVariable1 through to customVariable9.

Can you confirm this is the table and columns?

Cheers

Jamie

Sorry wrong post

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: