Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - Missing "appadmin" Account

Quintin.Mayo
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

I was installing the second UCCX server in HA configuration. I go through the install and don't get prompted to enter the appadmin credentials. The install finishes and I can get in at the CLI but there is no appadmin administrator account to get into the application to do the synchronization with the publisher. Both servers show as being in a cluster. Is there a way to add the account from the CLI? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

4 Replies 4

Mark Swanson
Level 4
Level 4
Did you configure the first node before installing the second node? On the first node, click on Add New under System > Server. Enter the Hostname or IP Address of the second node and then, install the second node. You create an Application User account on CUCM and then, navigate to UCCX Administration > System > CUCM Configuration. You would enter the credentials for this account under the AXL Service Provider Configuration; User Name and Password.

Hi,
Am I reading this correctly? You want me to create an account in CM then log into the UCCX second server and enter the account for the AXL service. This doesn't help me. The problem I'm having is the install of the second server isn't prompting me for an appadmin account. So when the installation completes i cannot log into the application on the second server to do the synchronization with the first server. I can get into CLI and it shows the cluster has formed but there is no "appadmin administrators" accounts on the server. Please advise.

Thanks,

The application admin account is shared across the cluster, so you don't define it separately on each node. Whatever account you use to login to the Publisher should work on the HA node, assuming cluster is in health state.  What do the services show under serviceability?