Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX/Nuance Vocalizer - Generate Static Prompts

Greetings,

I am working with with Nuance Vocalizer 5 and Speech Server as well as UCCX with premium licenses. The goal is to create a web portal to where supervisors can go to and generate MoTD prompts. I have a script currently that retrieves an XML document from the web server and generates a prompt. Ideally, though this would be a HTTP trigger and the script would create a static prompt. 

I've attempted this by using the "Upload Prompt" step after the TTS prompt is generated. Since the step requires a document type I did the (Document)TempTTSPrompt and the prompt uploads. The only problem is UCCX will not play it. I can download it and play it fine. I then can open it in Audacity, export, and upload and then it will play. There has to be something in the prompt after the Upload Prompt step that is causing UCCX to not be able to play it. The only difference I see in the two files is that the one that works has the attributes set such as the bitrate when you view the file properties and the other does not...which I wouldn't think would make a difference.

Thoughts? 

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: