Helpful
Replies

UCCX Play Prompts While Customer is on Hold

3MAD
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys, I wish you all a good day,

We have:

A Script that play a Welcome Message (wav), search for VIP customers, and then if there's no free Agent it will play some prompts in English and Arabic.

What's Wrong:

The customer will stay on the queue even if there's a free Agent until the Prompt done playing.

We Want:

To play the waiting Prompts and check for free Agents at the same time, when any Agent became available stop playing the Prompt immediately and connect the call, if there's a free Agent we don't need any Prompt to be played.

Attached is our Script screenshot (I moved some Prompts to be played when the Customer is moved to queue to make the wait time less).

Thanks a lot for your time.

Regards,

Emad

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
The searching for an Agent should still be happening even during the play prompts within the queue treatment area. It kind of sounds like you might have the play prompt step's interruptible set to false. Can you check the play prompt settings for this?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
The searching for an Agent should still be happening even during the play prompts within the queue treatment area. It kind of sounds like you might have the play prompt step's interruptible set to false. Can you check the play prompt settings for this?

Thanks for the reply Anthony,

This is helpful, to achieve this I should move all the wav files to the queue and make them all interruptible, this way it will only play the files when there's no Ready Agent, and I will put the messages that must be played on top of the script.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your time.

Emad