Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Post call survey with Enhanced licenses

Hello all,

I know the way to implement a Survey with UCCX 11 or later using the Post Call Treatment feature and using DB, SMTP, WebService, etc.. connections (Premium licenses). However we have a customer with Enhanced licenses and these features aren't available.

Any way to implement a basic post-call call survey with enhanced licenses? The idea is, after the call is hung up by the agent the UCCX redirect the call to the Survey Script (I only need play a prompt like "Press 1 to 5 to score the agent work" take the score and hung the call)

In the same way we need take the reports of these (TimeStamp, Calling Number, Agent Extension, Call Score) but in the CUIC I only see the Call Custom Variable Report and I think isnt not valid for that.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You would store that additional information in the Custom Variable 1 ... 10 fields.  You do this in the survey script itself with the use of the Set Enterprise Call Info step (first tab).

EDIT: This edit is to defeat the community post flooding check

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You are correct in which report you need to run, but since there are 10 fields to put any data you want in it, you could achieve the desired results with that report.  The only thing I might add is that the report is not meant for post call surveys, so it doesn't have a nice visual for the results; therefore, you could export to a spreadsheet program like MS Excel and then generate charts and pivot tables from the records.

Thanks a lot Anthony,

in this case you confirm the 'limited solution'? The only way is use the a UCCX Call Custom Variable for take the score and after, check the results of the survey with the "Call Custom Variable Report" in the CUIC?

In this case I'm not sure if this is a correct solution for the customer cause this report only present: Node-I-SessionID-Sequence no, StartTime, EndTime, Agent Name,App Name and the Custom Variable. Not appear any reference to the Calling Number or Agent Extension,... Possibly the solution is match this report with another...

More Ideas? ...this solution not seems quite good

You would store that additional information in the Custom Variable 1 ... 10 fields.  You do this in the survey script itself with the use of the Set Enterprise Call Info step (first tab).

EDIT: This edit is to defeat the community post flooding check

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: