cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX premium and Advanced Quality Manager on same server

thomuff
Level 3
Level 3

1)  Is it ok to have these two type licenses on same UCCX server?

2)  What is the difference?  I could not find the doc

CCX Advanced Quality Manager Seats

Cisco Unified CCX Premium Seat(s): 75

3) I just applied the AQM licenses without realizing they were different. Should I be concerned? Should I remove it?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

thomascollins
Level 3
Level 3

Yep, that's how it's supposed to work.  Those licenses are for two different products.

Cisco Unified CCX Premium Seat are your agent licenses for Contact Center. 

CCX Advanced Quality Manager Seats are your licenses for Quality Manager (the Calabrio product for screen capture, call recording, agent evaluations, etc).

Quality Manager actually runs from a seperate server, but it pulls those licenses from your UCCX server.

View solution in original post

To remove the license from uccx you will have to use the CET tool.

If the uccx server is on windows you can type in CET from command prompt and through license properties page remove the concerned license. If the server is 8.x you will require root credentials to access this tool and I will suggest you to open up a case with TAC in this regard

But the AQM license if uploaded should not cause any issue

Regards

Anuj

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

thomascollins
Level 3
Level 3

Yep, that's how it's supposed to work.  Those licenses are for two different products.

Cisco Unified CCX Premium Seat are your agent licenses for Contact Center. 

CCX Advanced Quality Manager Seats are your licenses for Quality Manager (the Calabrio product for screen capture, call recording, agent evaluations, etc).

Quality Manager actually runs from a seperate server, but it pulls those licenses from your UCCX server.

Thanks for the quick response.  Do you know how  to remove the licenses?

To remove the license from uccx you will have to use the CET tool.

If the uccx server is on windows you can type in CET from command prompt and through license properties page remove the concerned license. If the server is 8.x you will require root credentials to access this tool and I will suggest you to open up a case with TAC in this regard

But the AQM license if uploaded should not cause any issue

Regards

Anuj

Thanks again.   I will remove the license