cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Prompt count

Will Phinney
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know of a way to find out many times an option has been selected in a script/call tree? I'm trying to run some numbers for UCCX to see how many times and option was selected.

Thanks in advance,

Will

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Choosing Application Name will pull all Call Custom Variables for that application. I am sure there are other ways of getting the data, this is just the one that I use.

If there is nothing to choose from you need to keep selecting "OK" from the popup - thats what fills the fields - popup blocker may need to be off if you dont see anything.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Neal haas
Level 3
Level 3

Yes "Set Enterprise Call Info" Use the Call Variable #1 so its easy to classify the Data. Use Historicle Reports or CUIC to run the Call Custom Variable report.

Neal,

Thanks again! I'm trying to add this piece into the script, but I'm not sure the "flow" of how this will work. I have 'set enterprise call info', but not sure how to set the variable to look for the data in CUIC. As always, thanks in advance.

Will

The Set Enterprise Call Info looks good!

Now Log Into CUIC and Find the "Call Custom Variables Report" An  Analyst moved all of our reports around so I dont know where the "Stock" Location is but ours is under Inbound...click on the report and select "OK" like 10 times then hit cancel 2 times. you just want the report to fill out with some information.

Under "Application Name (@param7)" select your application that has the Variable, select the date range and scroll back to the top and hit run.

It will show your information, the report is almost real time.

Almost there! Thanks for bearing with a newbie. I'm not sure the 10 times reference as when I click on the 'call customer variable report' I have a ton of options. Out of curiosity why am I using application name 7? And ther eis nothing to choose from in that search.....

thanks again Neal, really

Choosing Application Name will pull all Call Custom Variables for that application. I am sure there are other ways of getting the data, this is just the one that I use.

If there is nothing to choose from you need to keep selecting "OK" from the popup - thats what fills the fields - popup blocker may need to be off if you dont see anything.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: