Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX: "I'm surry, we're currently experiencing system problems"

Sarg .
Level 3
Level 3

Hello Everyone, 

So basically, my understanding is that the error message mentioned in the title of this posts is normally played in uccx when an exception/ error is encountered during turn-time.

I understand that a number of issues can trigger this message; simple things like a document or skill group not being available to the script can cause this.

What I want to know is what to look out for in the logs that will confirm that  that error message was played.   I don't want to know what's caused it. I just want to know where to go to see something like:

Task 0895784044:  default exception handler script triggered

Task 0895784044:  fallbackerror.wav is being played.

Since there must be an error wav that is being played by , probably , a default back-end script,  I would like to know what to look for in the logs  so when i see this default exception / error message being played, I could then work my way back in the uccx  logs to see what the CCX was doing before it happened.

The reason I am asking this is because sometimes customers simply say things like : " at 1pm today, my  contact center was playing ; I'm sorry we're currently experiencing system problems".  I want to able to handler such poor customer problem  reports even when the customer has failed to provide me with the calling number, called number and time of call . 

Thanks

1 Reply 1

ricarlovesit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It'd be a little hard to tell you what to look for, since you know, this can be caused by many things. You would need to follow the whole call in the logs to see at which point the call fails. If you already know how to find the task you can search for the task + ID like in this case, it was 'Task 0895784044' you need to search for that in the logs and you will see each step of the script and can see at which point the call failed.