Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX reason code changes not reflect in CUIC

Support Albakom
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I changed the labels of some reason codes in Finesse admin. But in CUIC they are still with the old names.

How to fix this?

7 Replies 7

Hi , 

Is it showing in the CUIC reports or collection? 

If it is in the report, does it shows for new data or old data[before the change]?

Could you please manually refresh the value list / collection from CUIC >> Value List >>  Reason code 

Also, you can try running the below command from CCX CLI 

utils uccx synctocuic

utils uccx synctocuic: Synchronizes the users, teams and grants permissions to the reports and stock folders from Unified CCX to Unified Intelligence Center.
The following are the configurations that are pushed from Unified CCX to Unified Intelligence Center:
Users
Teams
Stock folders
Reports
Value lists

Regards,

Shalid

btw, I mean wrap up reason codes.

> Is it showing in the CUIC reports or collection?

No. There are the old names. But in CFAdmin they are present with the new names.

> Could you please manually refresh the value list / collection from CUIC >> Value List >> Reason code

Nothing changes.

> utils uccx synctocuic

Nothing changes, the old names still appears in CUIC.

A sql from CLI show also still the old names:

run uccx sql db_cra select first 32765 DISTINCT wrapupData AS ID,wrapupData as value from ContactWrapupData

hmm, 

Contactwrapupdata will only have the new data when an agent selects the new wrap up. So one step back, can the agent able to select these newly modified wraps up codes?

Could you please make a test call and advice the agent to select one of the new wrapup data and then check the report and DB again? 

Regards

thanks in advanced, we will try it.

We tried it without access.

An agent select one of the new/changed wrapup data.

If I run the sql on the UCCX CLI, now I can see the new wraup data.

I run utils uccx synctocuic and refresh the value list on CUIC.

But in CUIC report there only the old names. new/changed is still missing.

Something news:

utils service restart Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting Service

After restart the service the changed/new codes are available in CUIC reports.

And the old ones too I think its a bug.

Superb. at least the issue has been resolved. 

The old wrap up codes will be present in the CCX database. there is no straight way to delete it from the CCX database. It is the same for other entities in the CCX such as CSQ, skill, application etc. 

Regards, 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: