Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - Recording uploading fails

Tan Jay Sern
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

I am trying to upload my recording to UCCX and it fails. Below are my trigger and script configurations. Basically, the script will prompt for recording and play the recording prompt back to the user. Then the user will come to a menu to ask whether to review the prompts, upload the prompt or re-record the prompt. The reviewing and re-recording part works fine, just that when I choose to upload the prompt, it just hang off and when i debug the script, it goes to the end stage directly.

SS1.png

SS2.png

Please guide me on where I did wrong, thanks a alot.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

you don't need the Name to User step. Use the Authenticate User step instead. Like this:

authuser_uploadprompt.png

G.

View solution in original post

15 Replies 15

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

can you please confirm that the User, referred by the userAccount variable, is a valid user, at some point the account is authenticated successfully.

G.

Hi Gergely,

Thanks for the reply. I had authenticated the user on an earlier stage.

Can you do reactive debugging? Whatis the actual value of promptName and promptDocument?

G.

The value for promptName is "TestDirectory\ThisIsMyTestPrompt.wav"

The value for promptDocument is FILE[/opt/cisco/uccx/temp/1393069112553@fca0e2.wav]

Hi, that looks quite alright, but I am still wondering, if you do reactive debugging, step by step, does the script execution stop at the "/* Aid for debugging */" Annotation underneath the Unsuccessful branch of the Upload Prompt step? It can't just go to the End step directly.

G.

I did a few reactive debug, it did go to Unsuccessful step, but very quickly it went to end step even when I never press the step over, it goes to end automatically.

Hi, there must be a reason why it goes to the Unsuccessful branch of that Upload Prompt step. Are you sure the username and the password or PIN are correct?

Also, can you use a shorter directory name and/or file name?

G.

There is already a predefined user account in CUCM with user ID zzzzz, I just press 9# and the system just accepts it.

After I change to shorter directory/file name to a shorter ones, its now stuck at the unsuccessful step without going to the end directly.

Just to let you know, previously I had the debug stopping at unsuccessful steps also before changing the directory/file name, just don't know why it suddenly changes to go to end directly, skipping the unsuccessful step, no idea what's happening, and now it just seems to be working normally again...

Hi,

I am afraid I can't follow you. You say there's a CUCM user with the ID zzzzz - but I can't understand the "I just press 9# and the system just accepts it". What system? How?

G.

I am using Name to User step for authentication. I have a User account zzzzz in CUCM. Once I press 9#, it will automatically accept the user account zzzzz authencation.

Hi,

you don't need the Name to User step. Use the Authenticate User step instead. Like this:

authuser_uploadprompt.png

G.

I tried your solution, still the same.

Hi,

I solved the issue already, it's not the problem with the user authentication.

For the Upload Prompt (doc to L[en_US], "file.wav"), mine is Upload Prompt (doc to L[en_US], promptName),

I just change the promptName to "Testing.wav" it works fine.

Thank you very much for your support!

Cheers.

Hi, that's interesting. Actually, if promptName is a variable with the type of String, then it should work as well.

G.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: