Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - Redirect multiple PSTN numbers

faizanelahi
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Experts,

We have UCCX 11.5 system. Currently we are doing call redirect to PSTN number after office hours.

During this pandemic situation, managing calls by one person is beyond control. 

So we would like to create a script for adding multiple redirect numbers. Please let us know if this can be achieved or not.

Thanks,

6 Replies 6

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
It can be achieved. What else can we help you with?

Thank you Anthony. Could you please advise how it can be achieved ? a smaple script would be helpful.

Sure thing, but first let me ask you: what you can share about your current solution? The more details I know about what you're doing today, the more I can tailor the solution to your environment.

Hello Anthony ,

Call center agents are operating from offices between 9 AM to 3 PM. After office hours, calls are redirected to PSTN number. Recently to handle calls traffic, we have added an additonal number by creating a SNR and a hunt group. After office hours, am redirecting the call to hunt pilot instead of PSTN number. In hunt group, i have two extension with mobility enabled.

I was just wondering if we can do this directly in scripting instead of hunt and SNR. Kindly advise.

Are you sending the calls to the hunt group via broadcast so they ring at the same time?

Maxim Denisov
Level 3
Level 3

You can redirect calls to multiple numbers on IVR stage but it is not optimal. Why not to use Jabber and Finesse remotely?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: