cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx report for abandoned calls that show which agent abandoned

Tony Tran
Level 1
Level 1

If a call rings an agents phone, agent does not answer and the call gets bumped to another agent. Is there a report that would show who was the original agent who did not answer the call...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

Not sure what version you are on , but I am on UCCX 11.6

There are 2 stock reports that I use:

Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report  - 

look at the first column: Node ID-Session ID-Sequence No.  If the Session ID portion is duplicated and the Sequence No is the same -- then that is a call that went to more than 1 agent, then look to the right to see who does not have the Talk Time for that call , those should be the ones that did not answer.

Reason Report by Agent Grouping: -

run the Team or other filters - this will show the Reason Code and you can see who has Not Ready - Call Not answered

Both are in Stock -> Historical -> Inbound

Not sure what version they introduced the Reason Reports

Hope that helps

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

Not sure what version you are on , but I am on UCCX 11.6

There are 2 stock reports that I use:

Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report  - 

look at the first column: Node ID-Session ID-Sequence No.  If the Session ID portion is duplicated and the Sequence No is the same -- then that is a call that went to more than 1 agent, then look to the right to see who does not have the Talk Time for that call , those should be the ones that did not answer.

Reason Report by Agent Grouping: -

run the Team or other filters - this will show the Reason Code and you can see who has Not Ready - Call Not answered

Both are in Stock -> Historical -> Inbound

Not sure what version they introduced the Reason Reports

Hope that helps

Awesome, this is it. Thanks

Keep in mind that a call can be abandoned with no Agent interaction. I.e., Caller calls in, and all Agents are busy, so caller hangs up. Good luck otherwise.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: