cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx report for abandoned calls that show which agent abandoned

Tony Tran
Level 1
Level 1

If a call rings an agents phone, agent does not answer and the call gets bumped to another agent. Is there a report that would show who was the original agent who did not answer the call...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

Not sure what version you are on , but I am on UCCX 11.6

There are 2 stock reports that I use:

Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report  - 

look at the first column: Node ID-Session ID-Sequence No.  If the Session ID portion is duplicated and the Sequence No is the same -- then that is a call that went to more than 1 agent, then look to the right to see who does not have the Talk Time for that call , those should be the ones that did not answer.

Reason Report by Agent Grouping: -

run the Team or other filters - this will show the Reason Code and you can see who has Not Ready - Call Not answered

Both are in Stock -> Historical -> Inbound

Not sure what version they introduced the Reason Reports

Hope that helps

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

Not sure what version you are on , but I am on UCCX 11.6

There are 2 stock reports that I use:

Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report  - 

look at the first column: Node ID-Session ID-Sequence No.  If the Session ID portion is duplicated and the Sequence No is the same -- then that is a call that went to more than 1 agent, then look to the right to see who does not have the Talk Time for that call , those should be the ones that did not answer.

Reason Report by Agent Grouping: -

run the Team or other filters - this will show the Reason Code and you can see who has Not Ready - Call Not answered

Both are in Stock -> Historical -> Inbound

Not sure what version they introduced the Reason Reports

Hope that helps

Awesome, this is it. Thanks

Keep in mind that a call can be abandoned with no Agent interaction. I.e., Caller calls in, and all Agents are busy, so caller hangs up. Good luck otherwise.