cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Reporting - After-Hours call reporting

SteveHess18711
Level 1
Level 1

I want to report on after-hours calls.  Calls are assigned to a CSQ but it seems like they won't get reported on unless they're actually queued.  Looking at reports like Contact Service Queue Activity Report by Interval.  Once the call center closes and agents are logged out the calls go to a branch to transfer to an after-hours number.  I want to report on those calls but they don't appear in the CSQ reports. In testing the only way to have them show up is to actually queue them (Select Resource), then transfer from the queued branch.  I've verified the CSQ is properly set and the Set Enterprise Call Info step is executing but the calls don't show up as having been in that CSQ.  What am I missing?

Capture1.PNG

Capture1.PNG

8 Replies 8

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I can't say for sure, based on what you said and the screenshot, as there's not enough information.  Did you mean to show the same screenshot twice?  I was hoping you'd show how your time of day works, and where you Select Resource step is.

Select Resource seems to be what triggers a call showing up in the CSQ report based on my testing but it's superfluous if there's no resources to actually connect to, as is the case after-hours. 

image.png

You're understanding about the Select Resource step is correct, however, where is your after hours logic?  I cannot tell from your screenshots, how you're determining/handling time of day.

I'm using standard Day Of Week/Time Of Day logic.  If within business hours then go to Queue, otherwise go to Transfer as seen above.  What I have found seems to work in testing is adding a blank Select Resource function.  It will match on Queued as there are no Agents logged in.  Calls show as Dequeued in the report. 

Then it sounds like you're on the right path.  If you want them to show other than dequeued, you can use the Set Contact Info step to set them to handled.  But that's a preference thing, not a must do thing.

Couldn't you just look at an application level report and see calls that arrived after X time?

david

No, we have multiple CSQ's so looking at the Application Level doesn't give me enough detail to see which calls were destined for a particular CSQ. 

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

I use one of the custom variables to log all the button presses of the caller - if we are closed, I put "AfterHours" in the field.

I use a different field to see what number they called.

Here is my closed label (Called Label_OffWork)... I add "AfterHours" to the variable.

CUIC_Closed.png

In my CUIC, I pull the "Call Custom Variables Report" - it shows me all calls for the Application, and I can see what calls came in outside of business hours.  I left some actual work hour calls in for effect.

It lets me pull out calls that are AfterHours for agents to call back during slow times.

CUIC_Report.png

That's just how I've done it... I'd love to be able to pull an "after hours" report with just after hour calls - No Excel massaging...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: