cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Reporting, App Summary Report counts flow-out and abandoned calls

jherlitzke
Level 1
Level 1

Ok I have a strange issue here.  I have a customer who has a queue where customers get transferred out to an external number or a ring group outside of UCCX.  We wanted those calls to count in reporting as a handled call or flow-out instead of abandoned.  What I ended up doing is after the success transfer, I added a dequeue step.

When I ran the report and refreshed after each test call I made, it appears to be working for the most part.  Calls Presented increases properly, flow-out increases properly, However...  there is always a however... calls abandoned also increases with the flow-out.  So if I take the flow out and minus from calls abandoned, I get an accurate number.

How do I get that call to only register as flow-out and not call abandoned at the same time?  Call reporting is very important to this customer and I want to make sure they have accurate information without having to work for it.  Run the report and there it is.

Thank you in advance!

3 Replies 3

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I do something similar, but instead of a dequeue step on the Successful branch,  I added a Set Contact Info step and 'marked'' the call Handled.  In my reporting it now shows as Handled.

See attachment  (wish I could just add screen shots here and not have to add a file. jpg, etc  - if anyone knows how , let me know :-)  )

updated the screen shot doc. 

I had tried that previously, but didn't seem to work right?  I could always try it again...  I see your screen shot below.  Thank you for that...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: