cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Reporting, App Summary Report counts flow-out and abandoned calls

jherlitzke
Level 1
Level 1

Ok I have a strange issue here.  I have a customer who has a queue where customers get transferred out to an external number or a ring group outside of UCCX.  We wanted those calls to count in reporting as a handled call or flow-out instead of abandoned.  What I ended up doing is after the success transfer, I added a dequeue step.

When I ran the report and refreshed after each test call I made, it appears to be working for the most part.  Calls Presented increases properly, flow-out increases properly, However...  there is always a however... calls abandoned also increases with the flow-out.  So if I take the flow out and minus from calls abandoned, I get an accurate number.

How do I get that call to only register as flow-out and not call abandoned at the same time?  Call reporting is very important to this customer and I want to make sure they have accurate information without having to work for it.  Run the report and there it is.

Thank you in advance!

3 Replies 3

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I do something similar, but instead of a dequeue step on the Successful branch,  I added a Set Contact Info step and 'marked'' the call Handled.  In my reporting it now shows as Handled.

See attachment  (wish I could just add screen shots here and not have to add a file. jpg, etc  - if anyone knows how , let me know :-)  )

updated the screen shot doc. 

I had tried that previously, but didn't seem to work right?  I could always try it again...  I see your screen shot below.  Thank you for that...