Helpful
Replies

UCCX Reporting - Can i get this report

JonesR
Level 1
Level 1

Morning all,

I have a customer that wants the following: 

To see where the longest wait time is and then correlate how many agents were taking calls and available.

Is this possible to obtain this using a standard historical report or how would I go about getting this information?

I have looked at what available as standard but cannot find anything that seems to fit.

Many thanks,

RJones

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
The first half of that is pretty straight forward; the Contact Service Queue Activity Report shows Max Queue Time. Researching the state of every agent during a given span of time is a bit more work but doable using the Agent State Detail Report, filtered by Team name.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6_2/user/guide/uccx_b_ccx-reporting-guide-1162new/uccx_b_ccx-reporting-guide-1162new_chapter_01.html

View solution in original post

Thank you, Johnathan, for the tips.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
The first half of that is pretty straight forward; the Contact Service Queue Activity Report shows Max Queue Time. Researching the state of every agent during a given span of time is a bit more work but doable using the Agent State Detail Report, filtered by Team name.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6_2/user/guide/uccx_b_ccx-reporting-guide-1162new/uccx_b_ccx-reporting-guide-1162new_chapter_01.html

Thank you, Johnathan, for the tips.

CommSouth
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jones,

We can do so with some customization i believe. We are one of the Cisco partner and we do customized CUIC based reports for UCCX/UCCE.

Longest wait time is maximum wait time of any call during the day in real time. 

Talking agents are count of agents in talking state and available agents as count of agents in ready state in real time.

If this is the scenario, let me know the UCCX version and we can discuss about the possible customized reports.

You can contact me @ prasana@commsouth.com.

Regards,

Prasana Kumar.P

+91-9841027006

Regards,
Prasana Kumar.P
CommSouth,
Head - Business Solution
+91-9841027006
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: