cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Reporting on Google Chrome

RbkMan
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone encountered an issue wherein you cannot generate reports or using Chrome 70 with UCCX? Reports work with IE and previously worked with Chrome 67.

UCCX 11.5.1.11001-34

Google Chrome 70.0.3538.110

10 Replies 10

Flo.Matalis
Level 1
Level 1
You maybe affected by this bug: CSCvj74116

https://quickview.cloudapps.cisco.com/quickview/bug/CSCvj74116

Have you tried using a lower version of Chrome? Does this work when you are using other browsers?

Yes, it worked on a lower version of Chrome and works with Internet Explorer.

TrickTrick
Level 3
Level 3
Encountered the same issue before, the best browser imo is mozilla firefox when it comes to generating CUIC reports

That's interesting when it comes to UCCX CUIC my experience from best to worse is IE > Chrome > FF

david

Funny how we have our preferences. Mine is: FF > IE > Chrome ;)

It's not even a preference I've just seem to consistently have issues with CUIC when I'm not using IE. For everything else CCX I stick to Chrome.

Could be confirmation bias.

Like, I tend to think IE is garbage, so I never use it unless I have to, but then I am quick to point out all the ways my bias can be confirmed. From the ugly user interface, to the way they tried to copy FF/Chrome Dev Tools, to the Compatibility mode issues, to the default styling of HTML form fields, and the list goes on.

The reason I mostly stay away from Chrome, is because it's still not widely supported, and I don't want to have to think about which browser I can use for which customer and which product. I've been using FF for a very long time, and it's by far the best browser for me.

Also, it doesn't hurt that I have a few GreaseMonkey scripts written to help make my life easier.

Example:

https://twitter.com/avholloway45633/status/828515885769953280

I personally use Firefox. If only I can convince everyone to use it.

Matt Sywulak
Level 1
Level 1

This doesn't help on your specific version but using the below version for UCCX and Chrome I've experienced no issues. 

UCCX: 11.6.1.10000-51

Chrome: Version 70.0.3538.110

Matt

Thank you. Will check if we can upgrade to your UCCX version.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: