cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Reports: Outbound on IPCC and Outbound on non IPCC difference

dudi_duay
Level 1
Level 1

We have been testing the reports for a client and we came up with a few weird reporting stats for the Agent Call Summary Report on the UCCX.

When a Transfer is completed ,Agent A (1003) completes the transfer to Agent B (1000), the outbound call from Agent A is reported as "Outbound on IPCC".

However when a you place only a consult call, Agent A (1003) calls Agent B (1000) and goes back to the original call the oubound call placed by Agent A is reported as "Outbound on non-IPCC", which is kind of weird for me.

Anybody out there who experienced the same or can help me understand why this happens? Thanks!

Completed transferCompleted Transfer.jpg

Consut only Consult Only.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

This is a bug - CSCue79483

It's fixed in 8.5(1) SU2 ES02, 9.0(2) and 10.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

csmith5660
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever get any traction on this quesiton?  I have a customer that has a single line on the agents phones for both non and ipcc calls and somehow the totals for Outbound IPCC and Outbound Non-IPCC calls are different.  I'm trying to figure out how that can be and what the specific definition of an Outbound IPCC call actually is and how it differs from an Outbound Non-IPCC call.

Thanks

Craig

Hi

This is a bug - CSCue79483

It's fixed in 8.5(1) SU2 ES02, 9.0(2) and 10.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!