Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Revert Changes without Human Intervention

Limitless1801
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

We have quite a few customer-facing scripts that need to be modified during holidays and for other reasons. The problem I am running into is that we tend to let's say: 1. Close the queue at an earlier time but we forget to remove the change causing issues and 2. Similar issues happen with the Prompts (greetings). I would like to automate this as much as possible and/or provide the end-user the responsibility of doing do thru something simple.

Any ideas.

Thank you.

2 Replies 2

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
In version 10/11 I ended up having a custom API call into a database which tracks a mode (open/closed/holiday) in order to not modify the scripting and the supervisors had control over the mode alterations.

I would suggest looking at 12.x and the new queue / calendaring management. You can set it up so that the supervisor can modify the holidays, open hours, and the prompts for the application all within Finesse.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: