Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Salesforce.com connector

gnergard44
Level 1
Level 1

Salesforce.com connector available for UCC Express

For those of you looking for a solution that integrates Salesforce.com to UCCX beyond a simple URL screen pop, SimpliCTI has a connector generally-available for resale through partners.  It is already in the demo labs of two Cisco business partners and we are demo'ing it to numerous end-customers.  This can be sold in place of the connector that was provided by Cisco.  The unique attributes of this connector surround leaving CAD controls in place (the "out of the box" free connector hid CAD and customers were forced to use the Salesforce.com task bar) while still providing click to dial, screen pop, writing Cisco call event data to the Salesforce.com activity log, etc.

5 Replies 5

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What licensing of cad do you need for this? Is it required to be premium or can we use enh?

Thanks

Srini

We sell as a subscription based model that allows CTI right from SFDC, and leave CAD alone.

1. Assumes Agent Softphone is CAD or Custom Softphone (Connector mirrors CAD call status)
  2. Supports Screen Pop for Inbound voice calls and Outbound Preview using Custom Rules (ANI, DNIS, CED or Call Variables)
  3. Click to Dial - Make calls by dialing a number in the Softphone Media Bar, choosing a number from the active SFDC records.
  4. View all Salesforce records related to a call, such as Contact, Account, Lead, Case, Campaign, Event, Opportunity, Task and User; attach records to calls; and generate automatic call logs.
  5. Supports High Availability Architecture
  6. Supports UCC Express V.7.0 and above

If you like, send me an email to gnergard@simplicti.com and I can send you more information.

Thanks,

Glenn

Let me ping you direct since that didn't quite answer my question

Thanks

Srini

Sure. Let me know your availability as I would like to pull in Sivaraj Palanisamy, who developed the connector to answer all your questions. We are East Coast time, just in case your in a different time zone.

Thanks,

Glenn

Glenn Nergard

Sales Director – Cisco Contact Center practice

SimpliCTI Software Solutions

Message was edited by: Moderator Kelli Glass to remove private contact information

Enhanced License can be used for our connector operation.

Thanks,

Glenn

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: