cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Script - Assistance (Agent to CSQ)

Storm18
Level 1
Level 1

I am a beginner to scripting and I not sure what is the best approach for how to script this so I am asking for assistance.

We would like when people call in and select an option that they go to a specific agent first and if the agent is not available to move to the General CSQ. So if they press 1 for category1 they go to agent1 and then to the General CSQ. If they press 2 for category2 they go to agent2 and then to the General CSQ. If they press 3 for category3 they go to agent3 and then to the General CSQ and so on.

Enclosed what I tried but it's not working. Any assistance will be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thank again for your time.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
IN your screenshot, you have the nested Connect inside the Select Resource. You can actually just remove this and in the Select Resource properties, set the radio button for connect.
So it would be something like this:
Menu
-Cole
- Select Resource (Agent1) (Connect (Yes))
- Selected
Add any ECC variables
Set Contact Info (handled)
- Failed
Select Resource (CSQ)
And then continue on.

Thank you for the response.

So I believe I made the changes suggested but something does not add up. 
It's indicated in the example to select Yes to Connect but when I do, the field changes to Connected but if I select No then I see Selected. Am I missing something?

Also, can I use the Goto step to send it to the general queue?

Attached is the updated screenshot for review.

Thank you,Dawn 

You need to move and nest the Select Resource (queue) step into the Failed section of the Select Resource (Agent)

Or as you have said, you can add a GoTo in the failed and have it move to any other label / step in the script.

Thank again for your time.