cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Script for Unanswared Extension

SubnetWarrior
Level 1
Level 1

I just enter collaboration world for about 4 months and my end user assign me with challenging request : uccx script.

So i've done several subktask from this request but i stuck in one thing : how to make a prompt from unanswered phone.

Here is the logic my customer want and where i stuck with : 

1. The prompt has played and customer enter the extension of employee B for example (no problem here).

2. If the employee B didn't answer the call, play prompt sq_d.

Is there any menu in uccx editor to do task number 2 ?

I've done this, but there is no such option :

calred.PNG

2 Replies 2

Vinod Patil
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, there is menu option under Media but I do not thing it will fix your problem, Menu is just gives options for caller like Press 1 for Medical, press 2 for Dental.

I guess you are looking for something which will monitor call until it is answered if not answered need to play prompt to user, so you can try to use node called "Select Resource", here problem is you have give input as user or CSQ, it does not take string variables.

Please do mark this post "Correct Answer" answer is correct or rate "Help full" if it really helped you.

Regards,

Vinod

snandi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: