cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Script Issue after 12.5.1 Upgrade

joe.conger
Level 1
Level 1

I have a recording script that uses a series of 10 recording steps.  It then takes all 10 recordings and combines them all into one file that I can email.

1. CombineallAnswers = Create Container Prompt Concatenation(question1+answer1+...)

2. Set AllInOne = (Document)CombineAllAnswers "It fails on this step during the Reactive Script Debug"

All the prompts are the correct encoding format.  As a test I added a "Play Prompt" step between line 1 and line 2 and the system did play the entire prompt correctly.  Also as a test I changed line 2 to the following: 

Set AllInOne = (Document)answer1  -This worked - 

It appears that it doesn't like the prompt concatenation generated in line 1.

Also as a test I reduced the number of recordings to 2 and it still doesn't work.

This all worked prior to the upgrade. 10.6.1 to 12.5.1.11001-348

Can anyone else replicate this issue and confirm that it is a bug.  Is there an alternative way to accomplish this end result?

Thanks Joe

9 Replies 9

If you "concatenate" a single file does it work? I wonder if the amount of concatenations is causing an issue.

david

It works if I concatenate a single file.  It doesn't work if I concatenate more then 1 file.

If you concatenate the same file twice does it work? I assume you're hitting some bug, but try the same file twice see if it makes a difference.

david

It still fails if I concatenate the same files.  I have a TAC case open that finally got escalated.  The first engineer indicated that this is a known issue that he has seen once before on  a 11.6.2 to 12.5 upgrade.  So far I have not found a workaround for this issue. 

Well we would have banged our heads against the bug all this time, I'm glad to hear it's a bug. Any timelines on a fix?

david

TAC recreated this issue in their lab.  Not sure if there is a bug ID asigned to this issue yet.  TAC forwarded the issue to the business unit.

+5

Please edit your link as that resolves to a safelink url (https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvx77764). Did they give you an ETA on a fix?

@david.macias wrote:

+5

Please edit your link as that resolves to a safelink url (https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvx77764). Did they give you an ETA on a fix?

This fix is included in ES01 (12.5.1.11002.93)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: