cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Script Issue after 12.5.1 Upgrade

joe.conger
Level 1
Level 1

I have a recording script that uses a series of 10 recording steps.  It then takes all 10 recordings and combines them all into one file that I can email.

1. CombineallAnswers = Create Container Prompt Concatenation(question1+answer1+...)

2. Set AllInOne = (Document)CombineAllAnswers "It fails on this step during the Reactive Script Debug"

All the prompts are the correct encoding format.  As a test I added a "Play Prompt" step between line 1 and line 2 and the system did play the entire prompt correctly.  Also as a test I changed line 2 to the following: 

Set AllInOne = (Document)answer1  -This worked - 

It appears that it doesn't like the prompt concatenation generated in line 1.

Also as a test I reduced the number of recordings to 2 and it still doesn't work.

This all worked prior to the upgrade. 10.6.1 to 12.5.1.11001-348

Can anyone else replicate this issue and confirm that it is a bug.  Is there an alternative way to accomplish this end result?

Thanks Joe

9 Replies 9

If you "concatenate" a single file does it work? I wonder if the amount of concatenations is causing an issue.

david

It works if I concatenate a single file.  It doesn't work if I concatenate more then 1 file.

If you concatenate the same file twice does it work? I assume you're hitting some bug, but try the same file twice see if it makes a difference.

david

It still fails if I concatenate the same files.  I have a TAC case open that finally got escalated.  The first engineer indicated that this is a known issue that he has seen once before on  a 11.6.2 to 12.5 upgrade.  So far I have not found a workaround for this issue. 

Well we would have banged our heads against the bug all this time, I'm glad to hear it's a bug. Any timelines on a fix?

david

TAC recreated this issue in their lab.  Not sure if there is a bug ID asigned to this issue yet.  TAC forwarded the issue to the business unit.

+5

Please edit your link as that resolves to a safelink url (https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvx77764). Did they give you an ETA on a fix?

@david.macias wrote:

+5

Please edit your link as that resolves to a safelink url (https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvx77764). Did they give you an ETA on a fix?

This fix is included in ES01 (12.5.1.11002.93)