Helpful
Replies

UCCX - SCRIPT- MAKE REST CALL - BODY

pablo.beraldi
Level 1
Level 1
376 / 5.000

Resultados de traducción

I am wanting to configure an external query by REST API. To do this, I first tried it with POSTMAN, where the REST API POST that I must perform works correctly. Now I want to dump those parameters into MAKE REST CALL. I think the problem is happening to me because of how I am sending the parameters in the BODY. I did the following before MAKE REST CALL:

Use a SET, where I put the values in this way
"grant_type= password&client_id=XXX&client_secret =Secret"

Is it correct, or how should I set the parameters that should go in the body?

Thanks.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

So you set the string in a parameter for examplve strBody = "grant_type=urn:ietf:params:oauth:grant-type:jwt-bearer&assertion=" Then you set strBody in your REST request. Can you validate what the API is receiving? That will make your life a lot easier to figure out what might be going on.

david

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

So you set the string in a parameter for examplve strBody = "grant_type=urn:ietf:params:oauth:grant-type:jwt-bearer&assertion=" Then you set strBody in your REST request. Can you validate what the API is receiving? That will make your life a lot easier to figure out what might be going on.

david

Excuse me,

I'm half bad at this subject of programming things, these are all the parameters that I need to send in the BODY.

This can be done as you told me?

2021-12-17 15_08_53-Postman.png

Look at the console of what Postman sends and then replicate that in to a variable in UCCX.

david

In the consula I see that everything he executes is the following:

curl --location --request POST 'https://api-test.examplecom.ar/example/public/oauth/token' \
--form 'grant_type="password"' \
--form 'client_id="324"' \
--form 'client_secret="XXXXX7WXIHIuj0Gb22MGhkts00K4FJ"' \
--form 'username="username@domain.com"' \
--form 'password="password"'

But that if I want to create it as a variable, the syntax does not work, surely it has to be converted into UCCX editor format. But I can't find the way yet.

Thanks

pablo.beraldi
Level 1
Level 1

I think the problem is in how I am sending the BODY.

I need to send some variables in Form-Data format, how does UCCX accept it in the Make rest Call step?
Thank you

did you find solution for this problem . i am also facing same isssue, need to make Oauth call and in that need to pass body as form data type

Hi. Same here. Any Update?  Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: