Helpful
Replies

UCCX Script Redirect to Hunt Group, then voicemail

marshs
Level 1
Level 1

Hi fellow UCCX technicians

My call flow script goes something like this

Call comes in plays a prompt, then redirects to a call manager hunt group.

When the hunt group dosent answer i send it back to my script via a designated trigger.....

My script checks for called Number and when a match follows an if statemen....

The ultimate aim, is to have the script redirect to the hunt group 3 times, but on the fourth time, send to voicemail....

In order to achieve this i was looking to increment the call count in the script via a variable, however i realised after passing to the hunt group the first time and coming back to the trigger it was creating a new session and the call count was not incrementing......So my delimma is "how to retain the same session id when the call comes back" in the system allowed half hour timeout.....

Questions

Do i start with a Get Session step? Should this be a new session?

any advice would be appreciated

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thanks Mark

very interesting, ill try that and advise

cheers

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mark Swanson
Level 4
Level 4

Try using the Call Consult Transfer step rather than the Call Redirect step. Increment an int variable and loop the call back to the Call Consult Transfer step. If the value is greater than 3... change the destination number from the Hunt Pilot number to the Voicemail number.

thanks Mark

very interesting, ill try that and advise

cheers

it works very well, thanks a lot Mark
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: