Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Scripting and License

abdul rasheed
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I have to create a call center script in which the main greeting will allow the user to select the Language. Upon the language selection, the call will play the submenu with the selected language. In the submenu, we have 3 options, 1 for Sales, 2 for support, 3  for Admin services. 

For options 1 and 2, the call will be sent to the CSQ. And for option 3, the call will be sent to another menu, like 1 for HR, 2 for Finance, 3 Procurement, etc.

I have only the enhanced license with the system.

Is there any licensing challenge here? 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There's nothing specific to licensing here. Why are you concerned about licensing? Did you run into an issue?

View solution in original post

Right on, so from what I can tell, you're only using: languages, menus and CSQs; all available with Enhanced.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

abdul rasheed
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone please answer 

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There's nothing specific to licensing here. Why are you concerned about licensing? Did you run into an issue?

Hello Antony,

Thanks for your response. I have read that some of the Palette like Database Integration and email are available only with premium. My concern is whether my license is good enough to achieve my goal or not.

Right on, so from what I can tell, you're only using: languages, menus and CSQs; all available with Enhanced.