cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX SCRIPTING: CALLERS CALLER ID IN FINESSE, AVERAGE WAIT TIME, AND GET DIGIT STRING

adusepeney79
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I have a huge project and have ran into three issues.

1. Caller ID of callers not showing in Cisco Finesse (Caller Name and other credentials)?

2. Average Wait Time Calculation - I have estimated wait time working but what is the formula for Average Wait Time in Queue?

3. Get Digit String to redirect callers to voicemail after waiting in the Queue for a while - It works somehow but not consistent.

I know I may need a SQL Database server connection to collect and to reference callers by number or some string to pull all required information into UCCX then to Finesse. Please let me know if there is any other way to get this done than SQL option.

The Average Wait Time calculation is something I am not able to get a clean calculation. The current estimated time would continue to increase due to how the customer wants it because they dont want a constant repetition of the same time but then again the time increase also may be scary to them since the start off number (integer) always starts with a zero or less than 1 minute.

The Get Digit calculation would work every now then (Sporadically) and when it works, it would a longer to get redirected once the programmed filter is pressed.

I need help please. If I need to create a post for each one, please let me know so that I would do it. I have also attached the script.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi, not sure why you are getting this error message. I copied and pasted exactly what I had above and the script editor did not complain.

Make sure the variable is set and the Value only contains the java code starting with {

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
For #1, you can try the following code. This javascript pulls the CNAME from CUCM and presents it to a variable, which of course you can set on your desktop layout.

contact = Get Trigger Info (Contact)

set CallingPartyDisplay = { java.lang.reflect.Field ciscoCallField = contact.getClass().getDeclaredField("ciscoCall"); ciscoCallField.setAccessible(true); com.cisco.jtapi.extensions.CiscoCall ciscoCall = (com.cisco.jtapi.extensions.CiscoCall)ciscoCallField.get(contact); return ciscoCall.getCurrentCallingPartyDisplayName(); }

For #2
AWT = Get Reporting Statistic (Avg Wait Duration[queue] form CSQ IPCC Express) - This should return the AWT for the specified queue. You can also set it for the overall Contact Center.

For #3
What are you using Get Digit String for voicemail? You should know the voicemail number, so wouldnt you be able to just set a static variable for the redirect target?

Hello Mike,

Thank you for the information. I will implement them and let you the outcome. I am not advanced in scripting so it may take me some time.

As for question number 3, we have used the menu and a static DNIS for the voicemail but they want the callers to be able to hit 9 at anytime while in the queue to go to voicemail instead of waiting for the prompt again.

Hello Mike,

I worked on the script you provided and I am getting an error message.

I set up variables as below:

1. CallingPartyDisplay

2. contact

3. While trying to add the syntax to the Set notation, I get "Unable to parse expression; no formula entered (line: 1, col: 1)

Please see the attached images.

Hi, not sure why you are getting this error message. I copied and pasted exactly what I had above and the script editor did not complain.

Make sure the variable is set and the Value only contains the java code starting with {

Mike,

Thank you so much. It works now after following your last reply. I am now able to see the Name popup. I need to see if I can use the same concept to get the Title of callers (internal) since they do not want to build an SQL to support this feature.

I am going to test out the AWT and let you know the outcome of it too.

Did it work? I'm also trying to get the caller name.

Yes it worked like a charm.